Gaze Burvill Ltd is a Limited Company ( CRN 3155596) with its Registered Office at Lodge Farm, East Tisted, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 3QH.
The Privacy Statement below provides information about how the Company collects, manages and processes Personal Data. If you have any questions regarding your personal data, please contact the GDPR Manager on 01420 588815 or by email at GDPR@gazeburvill.com. Written requests should be sent to the GDPR Manager at the address above.
Purposes for which we process personal data
The Lawful process for collecting, processing and storing data is the Legitimate Business Interest of Gaze Burvill Ltd. That is to communicate, inform and update customers on:
- Products sold and products they might have purchased exclusively from Sitting Firm at Gaze Burvill
- Services offered by Sitting Firm at Gaze Burvill
- Events that are held to promote Sitting Firm at Gaze Burvill and their selected partners
- The need to balance the use of data against the individual’s interests, rights and freedoms
Types of Data
Gaze Burvill Ltd. needs to gather and use certain information about individuals. These can include customers, suppliers, business contacts, employees and other people the organisation has a relationship with or may need to contact in the course of business interests. This information will include:
- Names, addresses, telephone numbers and emails
- Information on the property for delivery access
- Photographs, drawings and images relating to furniture installed on site and the routes used for delivery
- Customers furniture to provide information on its extended care and maintenance
Collection of Data
Data is collected at the point of inquiry either online or in person. Data will only be collected with the expressed agreement of the person. This can be a verbal, but documented, agreement if the information is taken in person. If personal data is collected online, the individual will have to positively acknowledge and agree for their details to be held and processed in the manner specified.
Processing of Data
Collected and stored data is processed internally to communicate individually or to create specific mailings based on chosen preferences ( See below for the purposes for which we process personal data). Occasionally we use an external processor for large mailings. For all processing activity, a specific contract must be created and assessed as necessary by the Data Controller. The processor must comply with GDPR and have the necessary control measures in place. We never share data with any other third parties
How Long We Keep Your Data
Data is stored for a period of time to allow Gaze Burvill to provide a lifetime of support for the furniture. This ensures that a record of all purchases, installations and works are recorded and stored against a customers record for as long as required to provide this service. Personal data for customers not purchasing items will be deleted after ten years.
The GDPR is underpinned by eight important principles. These include:
- The right to be informed through this Privacy Statement
- The right of access to the data that is held on you
- The right to rectification of any information held
- The right to erasure of any information held
- The right to restrict processing through the preferences set up on
- The right to data portability – This allows customers to request the information collected in a usable format free of charge
- The right to object
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
Change of Details
We try to ensure that all personal data held in relation to an individual is as up to date and accurate as possible. Please notify GDPR@gazeburvill.com of any significant changes to important information, such as contact details, held about you.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you would expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Personalise our site to you to help you find what you need
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
Third Party Functions
Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.